Color Reflective - reflective logos
- Multiple colored, water-based reflective transfer
- 350 lux reflection
- Also available with a subliblocker
- Washable at 40°C, inside out
- Apply at 145°C, cold peel
- Pantone colors
The Color Reflective quality is a screen-printed, water-based transfer. The logos are printed on a reflective foil, therefore the logos become reflective when the light hits them. In this quality it's possible to make logos in all possible pantone colors, so all colors will be reflective.
For workwear or safety wear which has to lighten up in the dark, reflective logos are a great solution. Using reflective logos, gives you great possibilities: reflective stripes can be made in transfer print, but also all type of logos, slogans etc. can be made in reflective quality.
The minimum quantity for this quality is 10 sheets.
Back to the overview with all transfer qualities -->
We need a vector file (preferably Illustrator), the dimensions of the logo, (pantone) colors, and desired quantity
Whitebacking is an extra layer of white that is used as a protective color behind the main colors of the logo for heat transfers.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a dark-colored textile
- Why: this protective layer ensures that the colors of the logo remain clear and fresh.
- Info: If white is already one of the colors in the logo, we automatically apply whitebacking. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color.