Araflex - textile print for sportswear, promowear, workwear
- A universal, water-based transfer to print on textile
- Washable at 60°
- Soft and flexible
- Ideal textile print for cotton and polyester
- Ideal textile print for sportswear, promowear and workwear
- Apply at 140-150°C during 15 seconds, hot peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Pantone colors
Araflex is the most suitable textile print to use on sportswear, promowear and workwear that is washed at max 60°C.
This textile print quality can be used for a whole range of applications. It's an allround transfer which can be used to print on cotton, polyester, and fabrics who are a mix of cotton and polyester. Araflex is the most used transfer to print on t-shirts, polos, sweaters, fleece, caps, fluorescent safety vests, cotton bags etc.
Araflex is sharply priced, and without a doubt the most economic solution for all your textile prints in larger quantities.
Back to the overview with all transfer qualities -->
We need a vector file (preferably Illustrator), the dimensions of the logo, (pantone) colors, and desired quantity
Whitebacking is an extra layer of white that is used as a protective color behind the main colors of the logo for heat transfers.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a dark-colored textile
- Why: this protective layer ensures that the colors of the logo remain clear and fresh.
- Info: If white is already one of the colors in the logo, we automatically apply whitebacking. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color.