Superflex - ideal for printing on softshell
- An extremely flexible and stretchable, silicone based transfer
- Naturally anti-bleeding: no need for a subliblocker. Even for textile that tends to discolor while washing, the white ink doesn't absorb colors.
- Washable at 60°C
- 100% resistant to bleaching agents
- Ideal for printing on Softhell, sublimated fabrics, lycra and other elastic fabrics
- Apply at 140-150°C, cold peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Pantone colors
Superflex is the ideal solution to print softshell jackets. When printing softshell jackets with transfer prints, often rises the problem of bleeding or color migration: the color pigments of the softshell jackets penetrate inside the logo, even with a subliblocker. Our silicon based transfer Superflex is the perfect solution for this problem: the silicon-based inks are naturally antibleeding, the color pigments of the softshell can't migrate inside this type of inks, so the logos will stay snow white.
A vector file (preferably illustrator), dimensions, (pantone) colors, quantity
Whitebacking is an extra layer of white that is used as a protective color behind the main colors of the logo for heat transfers.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a dark-colored textile
- Why: this protective layer ensures that the colors of the logo remain clear and fresh.
- Info: If white is already one of the colors in the logo, we automatically apply whitebacking. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color.